Complimentary Discovery Meeting
We start every project with a complimentary discovery meeting that takes place either in person or via an online meeting. In this meeting we’ll learn more about you, your business, growth goals and marketing objectives. From the information gathered, we will devise a strategic plan that can be tweaked and revised as much as needed until it’s been approved by both parties. Some key areas covered in this meeting are:
- Company Overview - Who you are, what you do, how you do it
- Marketing Goals – What would you like to achieve, what are some specific, measurable targets you’d like to reach? Who is your target demographic?
- Company Identity – Your corporate logo, company colors, font styles and preferences will be identified so that we can design to what fits with your brand identity.
- SWOT Analysis – What are your strengths, weaknesses, shortcomings, competitors etc. How are you different?
- Solution Development – During this phase, we’ll take all of the information gathered during the discovery session and provide you with a solution that fit your goals and objectives.